I am a Chartered Accountant and Bachelor in Commerce over 7 years of professional experience. My current profile includes advising companies on various aspects of lke Customs Laws, Foreign Trade Policy, Service tax, Central Excise, VAT/CST and other indirect tax laws. Prior to joining Corpcode, I was involved in advising clients on indirect tax matters and had worked across varied industries like hospitality, pharmaceutical, automotive, real estate etc.
I am a member of Indirect Tax Committee of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and have been speaking on Goods & Service Tax on various professional seminars and forums.
• Assisted client in various analyzing various export promotion schemes
• Analysis of various benefits under Free Trade Agreements
• Assisted clients in customs special valuation branch (SVB) assessment
• Advisory on procedure to be followed by merchant exporter for exporting the goods
• Preparation of duty structure of imported goods to assist client in evaluating the cost mechanism
• Analysis of applicability of SSI exemption and other exemptions on excisable goods
• Advisory on admissibility of Cenvat Credit, classification, valuation and duty liability
• Review of overall compliances to mitigate risk
• Assistance in claiming refunds in case of export of goods
• Conducted health check up of various clients
• Review of historical compliances and identification of risk exposures
• Drafting of opinion on complex transactions
• Advisory on works contract related issues
• Analysis of applicability of exemption/ abatement on service provided by the clients
• Assisted clients in service tax audits and representation before authorities
• Advisory on applicability of entry tax, advance tax provisions etc.
• Analysis of high sea sales, penultimate sales transactions
• Assisted clients in tax assessments