I am a Company Secretary and Graduate in Law with 9+ years of post-qualification experience. Currently, I am working as Practice Leader – Regulatory Practice. My current profile includes advising international companies in their India entry strategies, Joint Ventures, advising on regulatory landscape and roll out of business entities in India. My past experience includes servicing large clients, both domestic and international in the areas of Corporate Governance, Entity Set-ups, strategic alliances and advisory on regulatory matters.
I have co-authored a handbook on “Directors, Meetings and Resolutions under Companies Act, 2013” and has also authored articles on regulatory matters in professional journals.
• Assisted clients in understanding the central and state level incentives by analyzing incentive
• Assisted clients in locational analysis considering various legal and commercial factors
• Liaising with industrial bodies for land procurements and finalization of lease deeds etc.
• Shortlisting of relevant suppliers, vendors and agencies for set-ups
• Coordination with regulatory authorities for obtaining industrial and commercial licenses
• Assisted international clients in finding a suitable JV partner
• Conducted due diligence of Indian JV Partner
• Representations on behalf of foreign JV Partner during negotiations with Indian JV Partner
• Drafting of term sheets, JV agreement and other commercial agreements
• Assisting international clients in import documentation and related compliances support
• Assisting international clients in sourcing of material from competitive vendors
• Ensuring verification of vendors / vendors management
• Accounting & payroll support
• Assisting clients in crisis management in initially years of operations
• Assisting international clients in legal drafting of commercial agreements, codes and policies
• Assisting international clients in setting up a robust compliance management system